Norzeteus Space Resource Pack for 1.18.2, 1.17.1, 1.16.5, 1.15.2, 1.14.4, 1.13.2, 1.12.2 is probably going one of many first ever home themed Helpful resource pack that is nonetheless updated for the newer mannequin for Minecraft. This Helpful useful resource pack has two completely completely different resolutions 64×64 and 128×128. It was designed by Norzeteus.
– Sponsored Ads –
On this Helpful useful resource pack you may additionally assemble some properties like home samples and the blocks are made in resolution to look darkish and mysteriously styled. It could presumably moreover succesful to point out your Minecraft world into futuristic world and whereas having machines, metal blocks, technological items you’ll discover all over the place. Animals may be modified and now will grow to be like robots.
Norzeteus Space Resource Pack Updatelogs:
- New blocks Concrete and Terracotta.
- New Picket trapdoor.
- Modified Villagers faces.
- Added animated blue robotic zombie.
- Modified diamond pickaxe to pneumatic hammer.
- Added Daylight detector inverted texture.
- Modified colour of lava.
- Added 3D Fashions for picket stone and lever.
Norzeteus Space Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Norzeteus Space Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.2 + 1.17 + 1.16.5
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2