No Default Auto-Jump Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5/1.15.2/1.12.2 gives you with a useful perform. You should use it to deactivate the auto-jump function in Minecraft Vanilla.
– Sponsored Ads –
Auto-jump is a cool function to make use of within the recreation. Nonetheless, not all gamers are into it. Some gamers will wish to enter the modpacks with out utilizing it. Subsequently, the above Server Utility mod is all you want in case you are not within the auto-jump perform of the sport.
After getting put in the mod within the recreation, you’ll deactivate the auto-jump perform by default instantly. This takes place while you load a modpack for the primary time. This deactivation function can also be fairly useful for modpack builders. Their gamers can get into their packs immediately with out experiencing the automated bounce.
Here are some characteristics of the mod that you should know:
- The mod doesn’t cease gamers from using the auto-jump function, which is completely different from different mods for former variations.
- As a substitute, you’ll be able to activate that function once more. While you do that choice, it is going to be saved for the following time you employ it.
- You’re additionally recommendable to make the most of the Default Choices mod if you wish to get extra detailed management over default configurations and choices.
In case the No Default Auto-Jump mod doesn’t perform whereas the foamfix is put in, you have to do these actions:
- Change the config/foamfix.cfg option “initOptions” to false.
- Eradicate the options.txt.
Minecraft Forge can also be required by this mod.
No Default Auto-Jump Mod Installation
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download No Default Auto-Jump Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
No Default Auto-Jump Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.12.2