New Chests Resource Pack 1.18.1, 1.17.1 for Minecraft revamps the textures of the orthodox chest in an effort to give them a recent feeling. Whereas Minecraft common chest has been with us for an extended time period and it has saved numerous completely different objects that we put into it. Ultimately, these chests will break down and may not be used. New Chests are available at simply the fitting second to be the proper substitute. Any more, gamers will get to take a look at a elaborate, clean and well-blended chest reasonably than some previous and out of date piece of furnishings.
– Sponsored Ads –
New Chests Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
New Chests Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.1 + 1.17.1