The Nether Portal Spread Mod on Minecraft 1.17.1/1.16.5/1.15.2 is a mod that will make the portal to hell more alive. The feature of the mod is that it allows the portal to spread blocks from hell beyond its limits.
– Sponsored Ads –
How it works is very simple:
When you have the portal running, you will then find that hell will gradually replace certain blocks around it with blocks from hell (hellstone, quartz ore, hellbrick and soul sand). It will also turn sand and gravel into soul sand.
The mod allows players to change a lot of things in their configuration file:
- portalSpreadRadius (default = 15, min 1, max 100): the radius around the portal to which the blocks from hell can spread.
- spreadDelay (default = 2500, min 20, max 360000): delay of blocks around the portal.
- instantConvertAmount (default = 50, min 0, max 1000): the number of blocks that are converted into blocks from hell around the portal.
- coalPreventsSpread (default = true): if enabled, it blocks the effect of blocks spreading, but in case there are two coal blocks in the radius.
- isQuartzChance (default = 0.05, min 0, max 1.0): the probability that the next block is quartz ore.
- isNetherBrickChance (default = 0.2, min 0, max 1.0)
Nether Portal Spread Mod Installation
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download and install Collective Library
- Download Nether Portal Spread Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
Nether Portal Spread Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Author: Serilum | Source Page: CurseForge