Nature’s Compass is a Mod for Minecraft 1.17.1/1.16.5, which will allow you to find almost all biomes with a new kind of compass. Note that this compass has a fairly simple crafting, namely – 4 saplings, 4 blocks of wood, and you can use the most different types of wood, as well as a standard compass.
– Sponsored Ads –
This compass will be able to allow you to find the following biomes:
- Desert (all kinds);
- Fungal Biome;
- Tropical Biome;
- Forest biome;
- Other biomes.
What other features does this mod have?
- You will be able to find a biome by a certain set of blocks, which can be selected in the settings menu.
- This mod contains several functional menus.
- Display the spawn world if you have not selected any biome.
Nature’s Compass Mod Installation
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API and Fabric Modloader
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download and install Architectury API + Cloth Config API + Tinkers Construct
- Download Nature’s Compass Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Mod Menu
Nature’s Compass Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.13.2 + 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2 + 1.7.10
Author: Chaosyr | Source Page: CurseForge