Naturally Charged Creepers is a Mod for Minecraft 1.17.1/1.16.5, which allows a charged creeper to appear more often than in the original game. In order for a charged creeper to appear, it is necessary for a normal mob to be struck by lightning. However, this is no longer required. Such mobs will appear in the world and attack the player with their powerful explosions. By the way, the mod can be customized, make it harder or easier.
– Sponsored Ads –
- onWorldSpawn: – allows the spawn of a new creeper in the world.
- onEggSpawn: – adds a special spawn egg for the upgraded mob.
- protectFireDamage: – protects the player from lightning damage.
- isChargedChance: – increases or decreases the chance of a charged creeper.
Naturally Charged Creepers Mod Installation
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download and install Collective Library
- Download Naturally Charged Creepers Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
Naturally Charged Creepers Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Author: Serilum | Source Page: CurseForge