Nasty Mobs Mod 1.18.2, 1.17.1, 1.16.5, 1.15.2 adds to Minecraft, hostile mobs are very new. The aim of the mod is to create a problem for the participant!
– Sponsored Ads –
At present, Nasty Mobs has solely 6 new Skeleton varieties. However don’t be subjective as a result of they’re extraordinarily sturdy and harmful. They’re sooner, extra buffalo, stronger than regular Skeleton. Furthermore, additionally they have particular options. You’ll be able to determine them by the colour of the hat they put on:
- Red hats: Their arrows can scorch targets.
- Blue hats: Their arrows have a Levitation impact.
- Green hats: Their arrows have a Poison impact.
- Purple hats: Their arrows have an Prompt Injury impact (which does much more harm).
- Orange hats: Their arrows are able to undressing on you. They’ll additionally break blocks.
- Yellow hats: Their arrows have N various impact.
Along with the above features, Nasty Skeletons may flip Skeletons or Wolves close to them into Nasty Skeletons and Nasty Wolves.
Nasty Mobs lets you customise lots of issues in its config file reminiscent of:
- Makes Nasty Mobs even stronger while you’re away from Spawn.
- Give them extra results relying on the Biome.
- Customized situations seem.
- Et cetera
Want you’ve enjoyable enjoying the game!
Nasty Mobs Mod Installation
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download Nasty Mobs Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
Nasty Mobs Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.2 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4