Name Tag Tweaks Mod 1.18.2/1.17.1/1.16.5 provides some small adjustments to Minecraft’s title tag merchandise. This causes a defeated entity to launch its title tag.
– Sponsored Ads –
Your gaming expertise will get extra fascinating because of the Miscellaneous mod – Name Tag Tweaks. The title of the mod mentioned itself! It provides nothing however just a few small tweaks to the title tag merchandise. Now, the entities on loss of life will launch their title tags if they’ve a customized title. Moreover this characteristic, the mod additionally provides a command that’s used for altering the worth of the title tag. The good factor is that you simply don’t have to have an anvil to vary it. Additionally, it comes with a crafting recipe.
Listed below are the configurable instructions to make use of within the mod:
- droppedNameTagbyEntityKeepsNameValue (default = true): If you happen to activate this selection, when an entity releases a reputation tag on loss of life, its named worth shall be stored.
- enableNameTagCommand (default = true): If you flip this selection on, you’ll add the /nametag command. You utilize it to change the title worth with out utilizing an anvil.
- nameTagCommandReplaceUnderscoresWithSpaces (default = true): As soon as this selection is on, the areas shall be used as an alternative choice to underscores if you make the most of the /nametag command.
To launch Name Tag Tweaks into the sport, you need to set up Minecraft Forge and a library mod known as Collective.
Name Tag Tweaks Mod Installation
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download and install Collective Library
- Download Name Tag Tweaks Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
Name Tag Tweaks Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.2 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.12.2