The Mythic Botany Mod 1.18.1, 1.16.5 is a popular add-on for the botania mod, it provides a brand new steel – Alfastal, new runes, a set of armor and instruments primarily based on Alfastal, new flowers, a number of new ores, some magic jewellery, a realistic Mjolnir and a dimension of Alfheim.
– Sponsored Ads –
Alfastal is similar to terrasteel and is made in an identical manner, however from totally different assets. Mjolnir is the hammer of the god of thunder, it may be thrown and it comes again, if it hits the goal, it should deal harm and strike with lightning.
MythicBotany is a mod that expands botania a little bit.
Mythic Botany Mod Features:
- The mana infuser: An improve to the terrestrial agglommeration plate that requires gold an shimmerrock beneath and moreover Terrasteel permits to create Alfsteel.
- Alfsteel: Made like Terrastell however with alfheim assets. Can be utilized to create a greater armor, pylons and different issues.
- Dreamwood Wands: Now you can make wands of the forest from dreamwood
- Some new flowers:
- Wither Aconite: Creates Mana from nether stars
- Exoblaze: Fills the gasoline of brewing stands with mana
- Hellebore: Stops piglins and hoglins from zombifying within the overworld
- Aquapanthus: Fills petal apothecaries and cauldrons close by.
- Raindeletia: Creates mana when it is raining. Should have a transparent view to the sky. Place it on vivid grass or enchanted soil to make it produce extra mana.
- It additionally provides an alfheim dimension and a few content material from the norse mythology
All the pieces will also be discovered within the lexica botania.
Mythic Botany Mod Installation
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download and install Botania + LibX
- Download Mythic Botany Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
Mythic Botany Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.1 + 1.16.5