MS Painted Resource Pack for 1.18.2, 1.17.1, 1.16.5, 1.15.2, 1.14.4, 1.13.2, 1.12.2 is completely hand drawn by mouse whereas using Microsoft Paint. You will get a extreme resolution of 128×128 on this Useful resource Pack. This Useful resource Pack was started about an 12 months prior to now and it has been solely 95% achieved. It has been developed by Stridey.
– Sponsored Ads –
This Useful resource Pack has been created by using the default 20 colors of the Microsoft Paint. You will get distinctive kinds of buildings that will embody properties, mobs and animals. Moreover, you’re going to get precise wanting clouds, sky and devices. Lava will look very beautiful and vibrant. Water will look very precise and detailed, Animals might have their very personal distinctive textures.
MS Painted Resource Pack Changelogs for 1.18.2/1.17.1/1.16.5:
- Updated Jungle leaves and Acacia Leaves.
- Added Cartography Desk and Compass.
- New Spawn Egg and Soul Particles.
- Mounted Netherrite Block and Crimson Trapdoor.
- Improved Bee and Villagers.
- Updated Pillager and Ravenger.
MS Painted Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
MS Painted Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.2 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2