MrTJPCore is a Library for Minecraft 1.12.2/1.11.2 for mods by Mr_TJP. The setup is slightly different depending on which system and IDE you are using. This assumes you know how to run gradle commands on your system. The basic /gradlew command used below is for Linux or Unix based systems. For windows, this will simply change to gradlew. Of course, if you do not need to use a shell (e.g. you have gradle installed on your system), you can just go directly to gradle.
– Sponsored Ads –
- Clone the repository into an empty folder.
- Cd to the repository (the folder that contains ðci resources).
- Run, ./gradlew setupDecompWorkspace to set up the environment.
- Run ./gradlew eclirsee or ./gradlew idea, respectively.
- Open your IDE environment using the generated files (i.e. for IDEA create ProjectRed.ipr ./)
- Edit, run and debug your new code.
- Once the bug is fixed and working, you can submit it as a PR to the main repo.
MrTJPCore Mod Installation
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download MrTJPCore Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
MrTJPCore Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2 + 1.7.10
Author: MrTJP | Source Page: CurseForge