MrLEBOUK’s Default Resource Pack for 1.17/1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4/1.13.2/1.12.2 is a default themed Useful resource pack. It has a decision of 32×32 on this Useful resource pack. It was developed by MrLEBOUK.
This Useful resource pack prefers to have the default design of Minecraft, But it surely additionally improves the standard of blocks and textures in your game. It has number of element for vanilla textures and brilliant colours, But it surely has brilliant and vibrant colours that offers you an ideal visible expertise for Minecraft. It additionally enhances your graphics to provide you a novel expertise while you’re enjoying the game.
– Sponsored Ads –
MrLEBOUK’s Default Resource Pack Features:
- Added Diamond ore and Grass high.
- Added Glowstone and Redstone block.
- New Stone brick and Mushroom block.
- New Cobblestone and Mossy Cobblestone.
- Added Emerald ore and Emerald block.
- New Dispenser and Redstone ore.
MrLEBOUK’s Default Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
MrLEBOUK’s Default Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: MrLEBOUK | Source Link: PlanetMinecraft