MoreVanillaLib Mod 1.18.2/1.17.1/1.16.5 for Forge is used as a library for quite a lot of mods with a vanilla fashion. The library incorporates some vital components.
– Sponsored Ads –
It’s a widespread factor for mod builders to entry API and Library mods. They use them as a result of they need to optimize their mods after they want updates and fixes. Core libraries assist them save assets in addition to time. Thus, they play an vital function.
The library mod that was talked about above helps three mods which might be in version 1.15.2+, including:
Listed below are the features that the mod has:
- Global config
- JEI plugin
The mod additionally serves you some configuration choices, together with:
- extraDrop = true: You’ve an additional merchandise from the instruments.
- extraDamage = true: You give additional injury to particular mobs utilizing bone axe and sword.
- doubleDrop = true: The suitable ore of the device drops a further useful resource.
- damageByPaperTools = true: You’re taking injury from the paper instruments.
- headDrop = true: Now, Withered Skeletons have a particular probability to drop heads. You will get their heads while you use bone axe or sword to defeat them.
MoreVanillaLib (Forge) should be put in earlier than you run different mods that it helps. Apart from, it additionally has its personal necessities that it’s essential to meet to run it in Minecraft.
MoreVanillaLib Mod Installation
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download MoreVanillaLib Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
MoreVanillaLib Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.2 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2