Modern Architect Resource Pack for 1.17/1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4/1.13.2/1.12.2 is a mix of various sorts of life like video games to make an ideal Useful resource Pack. This Useful resource Pack was began about three years in the past and it has grow to be fairly in style since then. It has been 100% accomplished and additional updates will likely be coming quickly. This Useful resource Pack was developed by gropi03.
This Resource Pack will convey you distinctive objects, homes and roads. It’s going to additionally present you totally different sort of superb structure all through the game. You’re going to get tall buildings that may look very actual that you just see in the actual life. Each blocks can have nice sort of detailing on this game. It’s going to even have a stadium that will likely be full of darkish yellow colours. Roads will look improbable and solar will look mesmerizing. You’ll have a decision of 128×128 on this Useful resource Pack. If we use this Useful resource Pack with the smallest metropolis that may make an ideal distinction in direction of the game.
– Sponsored Ads –
Modern Architect Resource Pack Changelogs:
- New Buildings and Homes.
- Added Solar and Stairs.
- Mounted Sky and Blocks.
- Modified Clouds and Stadium.
- Improved Roads and Balcony.
- Added Rail and Diamond Ore.
- New Birch Stripped Logs and Mushroom Block.
Modern Architect Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Modern Architect Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: grobi03 | Source Link: PlanetMinecraft