Mobs Attempt Parkour Mod 1.18.2, 1.17.1 is a really enjoyable new fabric mod, it provides some mobs a easy leaping ai that enables them to leap over obstacles and gaps of their method.
– Sponsored Ads –
Mobs Attempt Parkour Mod Features:
- Mobs can now leap 1 block forward to achieve their vacation spot.
- The mobs that at the moment have the leaping capacity are Zombies, Zombie Villagers, Zombified Piglins, Silverfish, Endermites, Endermen, Wither Skeletons, Skeletons, Spiders, Cave Spiders, Illagers, Witches, Iron Golems, and Creepers.
- The AI makes an attempt to be reasonable to vanilla leaping, which implies that sluggish mobs can’t leap very far. (Zombies can solely leap one block for instance).
- The AI doesn’t do extra pathfinding, so it could possibly’t calculate a sophisticated collection of jumps. Additionally, the ai begins to fail below very quick mob speeds or excessive jumps.
Mobs Attempt Parkour Mod Installation
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API + Fabric Modloader + Fabric Language Kotlin
- Download and instal Architectury API + Cloth Config API
- Download Mobs Attempt Parkour Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Mod Menu
Mobs Attempt Parkour Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.2 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5