Mob Rebirth Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 – Are you bored with creepers, endermen or skeletons? Do you need to do away with them? Then the Mob Rebirth mod is for you! One of many principal benefits of this mod is that it may well additionally take away mobs from different mods. With this modification you don’t must craft something, there is no such thing as a sophisticated interface, you simply cross out the mobs from the listing and that’s it!
– Sponsored Ads –
How does it work? For the listing to look, you simply must click on on the I (i) button and simply cross out these mobs that you do not need to see within the sport. Mod will even be wanted for zombie apocalypse maps or in a flat world, in order that these damned slimes stop to spawn.
Mob Rebirth Mod Installation
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API and Fabric Modloader
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download Mob Rebirth Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Mod Menu
Mob Rebirth Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.13.2 + 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2 + 1.7.10
Author: The_Fireplace | Source Page: CurseForge