MiniHUD is a mod for Minecraft 1.18.2, 1.17.1, 1.16.5 that provides a mini-panel. It’ll have related performance to the F3-panel. Nonetheless, the participant will have the ability to customise it precisely the way in which he needs himself. It is going to be simple to alter the scale of the panel and some different options.
– Sponsored Ads –
MiniHUD Features Mod:
- Creation of distinctive chunks utilizing sizzling keys.
- Overlay the specified degree of lighting.
- The imposition of a grid on the sport. With its assist, it will likely be attainable to find out the scale of the chunks.
- Maps of heights with a purpose to change and decide the algorithms for the looks of mobs.
- The preliminary hotkey is H. It may be modified as wanted.
- The mod configuration change is H+C.
- There are three choices for the scale of the brand new panel.
MiniHUD Mod Installation
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API and Fabric Modloader
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download and install Rift Modloader + MaLiLib
- Download MiniHUD Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Mod Menu
MiniHUD Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.2 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2