Once you lookup into the sky after a day of mining, the horizon seems again. Miner’s Horizon, a mod for Minecraft 1.17.1/1.16.5, is an addition together with Fabric, which provides a brand new dimension of mining to the sport. It has terrain particularly designed for mining and quarrying, which avoids the common ultra-flat design attribute of earlier dimensions. The default ground consists of a mixture of rocks which might be accentuated with peaks of grass so as to add some coloration to your panorama.
– Sponsored Ads –
- The brand new dimension is unfold out over zones. As you enter deeper zones, the quantity of ore will increase and the blocks turn out to be extra advanced.
- Miner’s Horizon is simple to configure; you may specify which ores seem during which layer and even how excessive the mountains on the earth are. These values might be discovered within the minershorizon configuration file.
- To enter Minershorizon, create a standard portal of sharpened stone bricks and right-click it with the pickaxe on the backside. Enter the portal and click on sneak.
Miner’s Horizon Mod Installation
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API and Fabric Modloader
- Download Miner’s Horizon Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Mod Menu
Miner’s Horizon Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.14.4