Mice Blocks Resource Pack for 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4/1.13.2/1.12.2 is a really easy and simplistic themed Useful resource Pack. It should carry a low decision of 16×16 on this Useful resource Pack. It was lately began a couple of month in the past and it has been impressed from oCd Useful resource Pack. This Useful resource Pack have been constructed by the Midlou. it has been 70% accomplished and might be completed quickly.
This Useful resource Pack gives you a really constant and easy design all through the Minecraft world. The blocks and textures that you will notice that can look very interesting and straightforward to the eyes. The mesmerizing show of the solar will present vitality into your Minecraft world. It should have a default sky that might be improved to make it brilliant and simplistic. Farmland will look brilliant, colourful and easy.
– Sponsored Ads –
Mice Blocks Resource Pack Updatelogs for 1.16.5/1.15.2:
- Added Apple Merchandise and Golden Merchandise Textures.
- Mounted Developments Widgets and Stats Icons.
- Improved Offended Particles and Smoke Particles.
- Up to date Crying Obsidian and Historical Particles.
- New Soul Lantern and Nether Brick Texture.
- Added Quartz Brick and Respawn Anchor Textures.
- Improved Glowing Impact and Invisibility Impact.
- New Hearth Resistance Impact and Absorption Impact.
- Mounted Meals Icon and Hopper Texture.
Mice Blocks Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Mice Blocks Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: Midlou | Source Link: PlanetMinecraft