Majruszs Progressive Difficulty is a Mod for Minecraft 1.17.1/1.16.5 that adjusts the difficulty of the game with minor but important changes. Many veterans of the game have long been asking for a more difficult mode, but Mojang refuses this requirement, as Minecraft has consistently been known as a family-friendly game, not another hardcore RPG.
– Sponsored Ads –
However, with Myrus’ idea of Minecraft changing dramatically to suit these hardcore players, the mod accommodates some of the more challenging aspects, such as the appearance of an entire army of undead to keep you from progressing, illagents with companions as allies. Overall, the mod is the epitome of a complex mod setup.
Features of the Mod:
- The game is made more complex through a variety of effective means.
- You can use the command /gamestate to change the difficulty
- The difficulty will be automatically upgraded to “Expert” and “Master” level after defeating the Ender Dragon and the Devourer.
- The new raid will appear when you defeat enough undead.
Majrusz’s Progressive Difficulty Mod Installation
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download and install Majrusz Library
- Download Majrusz’s Progressive Difficulty Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
Majrusz’s Progressive Difficulty Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.16.5
Author: Majrusz17 | Source Page: CurseForge