Majestica Resource Pack 1.18.2, 1.17.1 for Minecraft is a fantasy, medieval based mostly pack. When you’ve got ever fallen in love with many packs reminiscent of Diorite, Andesite and Granite then you definately’ll most likely get pleasure from this one. Sooner or later, the Pack goals for extra stackable texture, 3D texture and such. It’s also being up to date day by day to fulfill your need of medieval time with many enticing textures for the weaponry.
– Sponsored Ads –
Majestica Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Majestica Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.2 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4