Magic Bookshelves Resource Pack 1.18.1 revamps the outdated and monotonous textures of the Bookshelves and provides extra life into them. With Magic Bookshelves, gamers are going to see some drastic enhancements. There can be much less repetition as each bookcase can be completely different. Some are outdated, some have bats flying, some are possessed by a knowledgable wizard, who left all of their outdated books again there. Adorning your enchanting room could be way more enjoyable as you may select from one of many variants obtainable.
– Sponsored Ads –
Magic Bookshelves Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Magic Bookshelves Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.1