Lumberjack Mod 1.18.2, 1.16.5, 1.12.2 provides quite a few useful engines to chop down the entire timber by smashing simply a person block. It’s only a easy mod with lightweight with out utilizing APIs and simply adjusting a sole class.
– Sponsored Ads –
Lumberjack is straightforward to make the most of since it’s pretty configurable through a setting file. Quite a few parts of the mod will be completely optional through an comprehensible assets-format config file. Additionally, it’s an open useful resource.
Lumberjack Mod Features:
- Chopping down timber by smashing a sole block
- Choice to deactivate timber by smashing under the start lower
- Key binding to enhance the slicing vary by a configurable amount. It concentrates on eliminating jungles (By default ‘V’ key)
- Key binding to deactivate by smashing numerous logs (By default Left-shift)
- Chance to expound non-obligatory axes. In case you get a mod that inserts a brand new sort of an ax, you could possibly get Lumberjack to detect it.
- Forge Version that doesn’t regulate the jar.
These are some features by way of Lumberjack that we want to point out to the gamers. We hope that can be helpful for you. Please keep in mind to put in Modloader or Minecraft Forge earlier than putting in this mod to run it successfully.
Lumberjack Mod Installation
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download and install D3Core
- Download Lumberjack Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
Lumberjack Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.2 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2 + 1.7.10