Lumberjack is a Mod for Minecraft 1.16.5/1.15.2 that allows you to easily mine such a useful resource as wood. I’m sure many players have encountered the fact that they could not get enough wood in the gameplay, so they had to go out several times in search of the right wood.
– Sponsored Ads –
Now that’s not a problem!
After all, you have new axes that have great features that will allow you to cut down huge rainforests with ease and speed. There are a total of 5 designs – wooden, iron, stone, gold and diamond axes. Of course, the best one is the diamond one, as it is the one that will allow you to cut down huge forests the fastest.
- Mod will allow you to use those axes, that can easily cut down the whole tree, have increased strength, but at the same time their crafting will require a few more useful resources, if you need 3 diamonds for a regular diamond axe, then for the improved will need 4.
- Axe can be used instead of scissors.
Lumberjack Mod Installation
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download and install D3Core
- Download Lumberjack Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
Lumberjack Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2 + 1.7.10
Author: DoubleDoorDev + Dries007 + Claycorp | Source Page: CurseForge