The Mod Lollipop for Minecraft 1.16.5/1.15.2 is a library programmed to support loading and provide resources for other mods, so it often appears in the “must have” section of the installation. Basic mods are now a trend with maximum resource savings and can support several mods at the same time. The existence of these basic mod types makes it easier to update, modify and fix bugs for many mods. Most mod developers who have programmed many mods use this programming method.
– Sponsored Ads –
This is interesting.
Programmed as an auxiliary mod, Lollipop has no effect when installed alone on Minecraft, sometimes these mods provide only a few small elements. Instead of introducing new content into the game, it will provide the documentation, code and presentation frameworks for the other mods to work properly.
How does it work?
The mods that Lollipop supports usually use a common set of code in the framework, to reduce file size, save time and optimize. Note that if you do not install this mod before installing a mod that requires it to work, the system will report a game error, causing a crash and not loading in the main menu.
Supports mods :
- Powah. Adds a variety of generators, solar panels and other power sources to the game.
- Enemyz. Displays the enemies that are intended to attack the player at a given time.
- Krate. Adds new storage systems to the game, which can also be improved.
Lollipop Mod Installation
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download Lollipop Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
Lollipop Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
Author: owmii | Source Page: CurseForge