The essence of Login Shield Mod 1.18.2, 1.16.5, 1.14.4, 1.12.2, 1.10.2, 1.7.10 is to cease gamers from taking injury whereas logging in Minecraft. You possibly can escape all risks due to this mod.
– Sponsored Ads –
When you find yourself on a free server with PvP mode, there might be typically you can not log into it quick. When you can’t enter the game but because of the gradual login, your character is already there assembly his demise brought on by somebody. Having a gradual connection causes disadvantages to you. You could even lose an merchandise in your crate after a very long time attempting to outlive.
Through the use of this modification, you’ll be able to keep away from taking injury from the gradual login if you attempt to enter Minecraft Server. It’s such a fantastic mod that’s price your attempt when you expertise that drawback. Having your character broken from only a gradual login is not any good in any respect. You’ll have no pleasure to play the game if this occurs over and over. Due to this fact, you might be extremely beneficial to do this mod to have a greater expertise if you do the sport login.
Which features are available in Login Shield?
- Robust safety to assist gamers keep away from taking injury throughout login.
- A configuration possibility that helps teleport gamers to the closest floor when falling into the Void.
- Present gamers with safety in sure dimensions.
- There’s a max timeout that may be configured. It is not going to defend gamers after they can work together with the world.
- The mod is offered on the client-side solely. On this state of affairs, it solely has an impact on single-player worlds.
Be sure you set up Minecraft Forge if you wish to do this Login Shield. Use it now to keep away from taking injury throughout login!
Login Shield Mod Installation
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download Login Shield Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
Login Shield Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.2 + 1.16.5 + 1.14.4
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2