Living Items is a Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.16.5/1.15.2, which gives the participant not a change in graphics, however solely a change in all textures with an merchandise. Nonetheless, this set is kind of fascinating and needs to be thought-about for set up. Have you ever ever observed that the unique textures are made very boring, and the objects in them don’t all the time look stunning. A number of the gadgets even acquired animation within the type of a gif picture.
– Sponsored Ads –
- Greater than 50+ textures received fascinating animation whereas viewing gadgets in stock.
- The remainder of the textures simply received a unique texture, which seems to be way more stunning than the unique model.
Living Items Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Living Items Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4