Lib Block Attributes Mod 1.18.2, 1.17.1, 1.16.5, 1.15.2 for Minecraft is a core library mod programmed by AlexIIL, programmed with the aim of supporting startup and offering sources for different mods, so it usually seems within the “request” part when putting in. Core mod is presently a pattern with most financial savings of sources and might help many mods at a time. Due to the existence of these kind of Core Mod, updating, altering and fixing errors for a lot of mods turn into less complicated on the similar time. Most Mod Builders who’ve programmed many mods use this programming methodology.
– Sponsored Ads –
Lib Block Attributes Mod Options:
- Attributes: These will be discovered on blocks that implement “IAttributeBlock”
- Merchandise and fluid administration are every based totally spherical 5 associated attribute programs: ItemFixedInvView, ItemFixedInv, ItemInvStats, ItemInsertable, and ItemExtractable.
Programmed as a help mod, Lib Block Attributes won’t present any impact when putting in independently of Minecraft, typically these mods solely present a number of small objects. As an alternative of introducing new content material to the sport, it’ll present documentation, code and pre-built frameworks for different mods to work correctly. Lib Block Attributes supported mods will usually use a standard set of code within the construction, so to scale back file measurement and save time and optimize, AlexIIL has included this code into Lib Block Attributes. Please notice that if you don’t set up this mod earlier than putting in the mods that want it to function, the system will report a sport error, inflicting the crash and unable to load to the principle menu.
Lib Block Attributes Mod Installation
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API and Fabric Modloader
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download Lib Block Attributes Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Mod Menu
Lib Block Attributes Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.2 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4