Lava Monsters Mod 1.18.2, 1.17.1 provides a single new entity, the Lava Monster. It spawns in, because the title describes, lava blocks. That is within the Overworld’s floor lava and cave lava, in addition to the Nether. This mod is usually utilized in hardcore-based modpacks, like BloodNBones.
– Sponsored Ads –
In case you’ve ever discovered your self bored when you mine all the way down to lava as a result of it stops hostile mobs from spawning, then that is the mod for you. It is a small mod that provides a brand new hostile monster to the sport that spawns in lava and spits fireballs at you. Lava monsters spawning circumstances could be adjusted in a handy-dandy properties file.
Lava Monsters Mod Features
It is a lava monster. Lava monsters spawn in lava and spit blaze fireballs at you if you get close to them. They’re pretty weak, and die in water. They go away a path of fireplace beneath their ft once they stroll on stable floor. Lava monsters can drop good issues, however normally their drops are destroyed immediately.
The lava monster’s spawn circumstances are relatively choosy: it should spawn in lava that’s at the very least two blocks deep and of these two blocks, at the very least one have to be a lava supply block. (By default.)
By means of the properties file (created the primary time you run Minecraft with this mod put in), you can also make the lava monsters kind of choosy, not directly altering how widespread they’re.
- Nether spawning: if you’re consistently overrun by lava monsters within the Nether or want to make use of different mods to reinforce your Nether, you possibly can flip their skill to spawn there off.
- Depth hazard mode: turns lava monsters right into a depth hazard, by no means showing above layer 16. Bear in mind, the lava layer is 10, so that you’ll get a depth hazard both manner. That is largely to forestall lava monsters from annoying the crap out of you when you use numerous lava in development.
- Flowing lava mode: removes the supply block requirement. Lava monsters will nonetheless want lava two blocks deep (until shallow lava mode is on), however that’s wherever lava flows down, even a single block! Your lava flows will leap with life… or demise. Nonetheless you wish to have a look at it.
- Shallow lava mode: permits lava monsters to spawn in lava just one block deep, however nonetheless requires it to be a supply block, until flowing lava mode can be enabled. Allow this if you would like lava monsters spawning in man-made lava swimming pools and moats (that are normally one block deep) or simply to make them a bit extra widespread.
- Spawn frequency: how usually the mod tries to spawn lava monsters – can enhance performance and/or improve the rarity of lava monsters.
Lava Monsters Mod Installation
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download Lava Monsters Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
Lava Monsters Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.2 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.7.10