Kyctarniq’s Photo Based Resource Pack 1.17/1.10.2 has been completely developed to make sure that you don’t must make use of any excessive decision pack to enhance the visuals and look of your world. It’s out there in two resolutions reminiscent of 32×32 in addition to 16×16. Nevertheless, the standard of textures which you will see are breathtaking and completely past such resolutions. Each resolutions have the identical options and have been developed to make sure that the wants of minecraft gamers are met no matter the kind of private computer systems which they might have entry to. You probably have a system with restricted options and specs, chances are you’ll need to stick to the 16×16 decision.
– Sponsored Ads –
It has some distinctive options that may contribute lots to the look of your world. These options aren’t what you’re used to with different packs however one thing actually particular. Though its touches are Cartoonic in nature, there isn’t a doubt that it has been capable of fully retain the unique options of the sport. The unique characteristic of your sport won’t ever be compromised whenever you begin making use of it. The textures which it’ll deliver are very colourful as nicely vibrant.
Kyctarniq’s Photobased Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Kyctarniq’s Photobased Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft (16x) ⇒ 1.10.2 + 1.7.10
for Minecraft (32x) ⇒ 1.17 + 1.10.2 + 1.7.10