Kiwi is an API and Library Mod 1.18.2/1.17.1/1.16.5/1.15.2/1.12.2. You employ this library mod to strategy numerous helpful utilities to create your individual mod.
– Sponsored Ads –
There are many library mods that help Minecraft. Because of the usefulness of those libraries, most mod builders have a tendency to make use of them to help different mods made by them. As a result of the libraries include the units of codes shared by numerous mods, they normally seem within the required obtain part. Therefore, you’re normally required to obtain them prior to installing the mods that get help from them. When the mod builders use the libraries, they’ll replace, change, and repair mods on the similar time in a easy manner.
Some features of the library:
- The registering relies on annotation. So, you may get your individual customized registry.
- There’s a module system so that you can choose to register gadgets and blocks based mostly on dependencies or configuration.
- With the NBT Helper, you’ll be able to strategy a deep tag.
- The library provides blocks that may be re-textured, along with its tile entity, merchandise, in addition to the recipe.
- The recipe for infrastructure is kind of dynamic. You even have some handy recipe varieties.
Kiwi Mod Installation
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download Kiwi Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
Kiwi Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.2 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.12.2