Jeaves Textures 1.16.5/1.15.2 for Minecraft solves the controversial problem in the game, which is that leaves are too soft and boring. As you walk through the world of Minecraft, you’ll find that leaves are one of the most important blocks and serve as a catalyst to create an exciting atmosphere.
– Sponsored Ads –
Although old leaves have never been a problem, players are always eager for a Mojang update that will change even the smallest textures. Jeaves is a pack that doesn’t aim to turn your game into a jumble of brightly colored textures, but rather to make the leaves denser. This idea is not revolutionary, but it has remained unchanged and has been loved by many players in the community.
Jeaves Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Jeaves Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.15.2