InvisibLights is a Mod for Minecraft 1.17.1/1.16.1, which provides to the sport the power to create invisible mild sources. This characteristic will probably be helpful for these gamers who don’t like when the home is stuffed with loads of torches or different objects of sunshine, which may considerably spoil the environment of the sport.
– Sponsored Ads –
How is this mod implemented?
- You will want to create a particular workers that can mean you can set invisible mild blocks.
- To put in these mild blocks, you’ll need one other useful resource, specifically – mild mud.
- You too can create a particular workers, which could have the power to show all the sunshine blocks, which beforehand you wouldn’t have the ability to see.
InvisibLights Mod Installation
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API and Fabric Modloader
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download InvisibLights Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Mod Menu
InvisibLights Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.16.1 + 1.15.2
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.14.4 + 1.12.2 + 1.7.10