Inventory Sorting is a Mod for Minecraft 1.17.1/1.16.5 that lets you rapidly kind objects. There are a number of filters that may considerably optimize your in-game stock. Sorting by merchandise is feasible, that’s, when you have a number of blocks of stone in a single slot and a number of other sorts of the identical stone in one other slot, it’s doable to rapidly kind and set up them in the identical slot.
– Sponsored Ads –
There may be one other sort that lets you kind the blocks by their title. The third sort contains sorting by block sort. That’s, completely different objects of stone and iron will stand in a single place, and of gold and wooden in one other.
Features of the Mod
- Good sorting of blocks.
- Sorting by three differing types.
- Fast removing of an merchandise from the stock.
Inventory Sorting Mod Installation
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API and Fabric Modloader
- Download Inventory Sorting Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Mod Menu
Inventory Sorting Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
Author: Kyrptonaught | Source Page: CurseForge