Industrial Foregoing is a Mod for Minecraft 1.16.5/1.15.2, which fully recycles such well-known mod on Minecraft as “MineFactory Reloaded”. Are you aware this mod? If sure, then now it is possible for you to to put in it on the brand new model of the sport, and if not, this can be a nice alternative to attempt the gameplay of a model new industrial mod. You’ll get a really giant variety of model new mechanisms and practical blocks, every of which provides to the sport sure options.
– Sponsored Ads –
What exactly has been added?
- A brand new sort of vitality that powers all the brand new mechanisms.
- A number of new varieties of ores to mine.
- Automated mechanisms.
- Weapons, instruments and armor.
- New varieties of crops.
Industrial Foregoing Mod Installation
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download and install Titanium + Patchouli
- Download and install Tesla API + Tesla Core Lib
- Download Industrial Foregoing Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
Industrial Foregoing Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.13.2 + 1.12.2 + 1.11.2
Author: Buuz135 + hrznstudio | Source Page: CurseForge