Imperial Odyssey is a Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.16.5/1.15.2, which offers multiple changes in the game related to graphics and atmosphere in the game. The textures noticeably change the game. Now there is a special medieval vision, which is perfect for themed maps. By the way, the author has chosen a special pixel style, which many people like, and also suits Minecraft.
– Sponsored Ads –
List of Changes:
- Replaced almost all the vanilla textures and replaced by custom.
- Reduced brightness in the game. The game now has darker vistas, but it looks much better than the original version.
Imperial Odyssey Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Imperial Odyssey Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2
Credit: Malitis | Source Link: PlanetMinecraft