Immersive Travel Overhaul is a Mod for Minecraft 1.18.2, 1.17.1, 1.16.5 that introduces a device that serves as a reference point for navigation when traveling long distances. Normally, when you want to know your coordinates, you need to open the F3 menu. However, this action can ruin the immersion of the game, as the menu is a cheat for many players.
– Sponsored Ads –
With the introduction of the sextant, a device that can inform its owner of their location, players will no longer need to interrupt their immersion to advance in the game.
Immersive Travel Overhaul Mod Feature:
A sextant will appear, which will be needed in Minecraft to better navigate the cubic world.
Immersive Travel Overhaul Mod Installation
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API and Fabric Modloader
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download and install GeckoLib
- Download Immersive Travel Overhaul Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Mod Menu
Immersive Travel Overhaul Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.2 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5