Immersive Craft – a Mod on Mineraft 1.12.2/1.11.2, after installing which in the game will appear special blocks in which you can store and also handle objects. There will be a furnace, you can use as well as normal, a new cabinet, chest, workbench. All including the interface has been changed completely. The main interestingness of the mod can be found below.
– Sponsored Ads –
- Will add a chest in which you can see the items visually.
- Will appear a closet that has the same properties as the chest.
- Adds an oven that works like a normal oven, but you’ll need flint and ignition steel to use it.
- You can place your item on any block by clicking the PCM button.
- Adds a new workbench.
- Adds a special chisel and saw that can be used visually.
- You can place sticks of up to 64 pieces, and then ignite using flint and steel.
Immersive Craft Mod Installation
- Download and install the Forge API
- It is necessary to install McJtyLib + CompatLayer
- Download Immersive Craft Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
Immersive Craft Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2
Author: McJty | Source Page: CurseForge