Ignaf’s Quadral is a Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.17.1/1.16.5, which is nice for gamers who wouldn’t have superpowered computer systems, however have a want for stunning and strange graphics. The set itself suits the outline of medieval, as a result of all of the blocks appear to be medieval, which is definitely evident within the buildings that completely complement the sport.
– Sponsored Ads –
What else is interesting?
Additionally price noting are the varied new particular results, elevated brightness, improved anti-aliasing, which general offers a a lot better image than the usual set. It is undoubtedly a set you is likely to be fascinated about. It is also price mentioning the customized menu, which may be very harmonious with the general idea of the sport!
Ignaf’s Quadral Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Ignaf’s Quadral Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.13.2 + 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2
Credit: Ignafson | Source Link: CurseForge