Icons are Textures for Minecraft 1.18.1/1.17.1/1.16.5 that can give a brand new look to the consumer interface of the sport menu, making them contemporary and cheerful each time you begin the sport. There’ll now be an icon subsequent to every setting within the recreation, charmingly indicating its performance.
– Sponsored Ads –
A set of icons is unquestionably a should merely due to its simplicity. If you happen to plan on taking part in this recreation for a really very long time, and we’re certain you’ll, putting in icons as considered one of your packs is a should. Unveil the brand new menu to your folks, inform your mother about it, or anything, simply bear in mind to understand the little particulars within the recreation.
Icons Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Icons Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.1 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.13.2 + 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2