Hyper HD Realism Resource Pack for 1.17/1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4/1.13.2/1.12.2 makes your Minecraft world a bit rather more life like then it was truly is, It has a decision of 128×128 on this Useful resource pack. It was designed by skiddion.
This Useful resource pack provides the feel of your Minecraft world an enormous quantity of element that provides you a finest visible expertise that gamers received’t be capable of have it some place else. It has vibrant shade palettes and extremely detailed textures that makes this game actually superb. This Useful resource pack has a 128×128 decision and so you’ll need a robust laptop to run this with out having some FPS points. Additionally, you will have to have Shaders to run this Useful resource Pack completely as seen within the photos under.
– Sponsored Ads –
Hyper HD Realism Resource Pack Features:
- New Redstone ore and iron ores textures.
- Added Emerald and brick textures.
- Improved Stone and granite textures.
- Improved grass and tallgrass textures.
- New filth and granite textures.
Hyper HD Realism Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Hyper HD Realism Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: HDL_infographiste | Source Link: PlanetMinecraft