Hide Hands is a mod for Minecraft 1.17.1/1.16.5/1.15.2, which offers the player a few simple features. The fact is that in the original game is not always conveniently implemented function, where you need to use both of your hands. So now, with the help of the mod you will be able to noticeably simplify your interaction with both hands and make it easier to control the game.
– Sponsored Ads –
- alwaysHideMainHand – allows you to always hide the main hand to put more information in the frame.
- hideMainHandWithItems – if you select some items, you can automatically hide the main hand.
- alwaysHideOffhand – display items that can hide or show both hands.
- hideOffhandWithItems – some complex items can both show and hide the hand.
Hide Hands Mod Installation
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download and install Collective Library
- Download Hide Hands Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
Hide Hands Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.12.2
Author: Serilum | Source Page: CurseForge