Helheim Resource Pack (1.18.2, 1.17.1) for Minecraft is a sensible useful resource pack developed for Minecraft within the following resolutions 2048x, 1024x, 512x, 256x and 128x may be performed each on high-performance computer systems and on low-performance computer systems, Helheim incorporates life like textures with prime quality and really effectively detailed and 3d fashions with the idea of modernity all to make Minecraft extra stunning and nice to create an unbelievable expertise for gamers.
– Sponsored Ads –
Helheim Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.