Haven Resource Pack 1.18.2, 1.17.1, 1.16.5 for Minecraft purpose was important to create a pixel artwork pack that makes use of the default Minecraft shade palette, so it nonetheless appears like default, whereas having a extra unified and polished artwork type. Ultimately, the creator going to make add-on packs for seasonal themes in addition to mod help, and CTM help, however that’s methods away. This pack continues to be a piece in progress, and there’s nonetheless plenty of work to do, however in its present state, it ought to at all times provide a big sufficient visible distinction to your world to be usable in common gameplay.
– Sponsored Ads –
Haven Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Haven Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.2 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.12.2 + 1.11.2