HarvestCraft Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4 provides in lots of new meals and recipes utilizing new cooking instruments utilizing solely vanilla Minecraft supplies and crops.
– Sponsored Ads –
HarvestCraft Mod Features:
- 60 new crops (together with cotton for string).
- 6 backyard bushes to seek out and harvest for crops (choose up bushes or allow them to unfold like mushrooms).
- 36 fruit or merchandise bearing bushes.
- 17 new fish (catch with regular fishing rod).
- Water Backyard drops clams, snails, crayfish, and many others as nicely.
- Beekeeping (together with candle blocks, presser machine, hardened leather-based armor).
- 1300+ new gadgets and meals.
- Sheeps drop mutton, Squids drop calamari.
- Cooking instruments, together with two as separate blocks to craft in.
- Sink blocks that give infinite water sources a greater look.
- Oven that cooks meals twice as quick utilizing cooking oil as gas.
- Market block that lets you purchase seeds, saplings, farm animal spawn eggs, and bonemeal for emeralds.
- Use crop gadgets to plant as a substitute of seeds (like vanilla potatoes/carrots).
- Flip buckets of water and milk into contemporary variations for straightforward recipe use.
- Use tofu for vegetarian/vegan recipes.
- Lang file help.
- Higher total mod help for auto-harvesting/and many others.
- All the pieces is within the Ore Dictionary for different modders to make use of my gadgets simply.
- Config file has choices for all the things.
HarvestCraft Mod Installation
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download HarvestCraft Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
HarvestCraft Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2 + 1.7.10
for Minecraft (Food Core) ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
for Minecraft (Crops) ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
for Minecraft (Food Extended) ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
for Minecraft (Trees) ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4