Half-Life 2 is a Textures on Minecraft 1.16.5/1.15.2 that brings the atmosphere of the game incarnation in the world of Steve. If you’ve been around long enough, you’d know all about the game Half-Life, stories of aliens, cruelty and science. With such an interesting setting, Half-Life 2 left a lot of great props and textures for the gaming community. However, these textures are not originally intended for any thematic gameplay, but rather are intended for construction, filming, and other cinematic means.
– Sponsored Ads –
Half-Life 2 Ported Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Half-Life 2 Ported Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.15.2
Credit: flatjim_ | Source Link: CurseForge