Haema is a Mod for Minecraft 1.18.2, 1.17.1, 1.16.5 that allows players to play the role of a vampire with many unique vampire abilities, from teleportation over short distances to blood consumption. While the idea of becoming a powerful vampire can be very tempting for regular players, there are quite a few drawbacks they should consider, such as the inability to be healthy in daylight and the lack of sleep in the morning. In return, players will be provided with inhuman skills such as abnormal strength, tremendous jumping height and speed.
– Sponsored Ads –
Haema Mod Features:
- The art of vampirism has been implemented into the game.
- A prerequisite for becoming a vampire is the possession of the Force II effect.
- Everything you need to know is in the Book of Blood.
Haema Mod Installation
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API + Fabric Modloader + Fabric Language Kotlin
- Download Haema Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Mod Menu
Haema Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.2 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5