GUI Retexture Resource Pack 1.18.2, 1.17.1 provides you a extra vibrant and interesting expertise whereas having fun with the game. Often, Minecraft’s authentic GUI seems fairly boring for a lot of gamers with its easy grey colour. This side, nonetheless, may be improved with the applying of this Useful resource Pack. GUI Retexture adjustments a number of visible points of the game, whether or not it’s the loading display, the stock, and even the participant’s results. All in all, these good refined adjustments are sure so as to add an interesting issue to your game!
– Sponsored Ads –
GUI Retexture Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
GUI Retexture Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.2 + 1.17.1