Grimdark Armor Resource Pack 1.18.1, 1.17.1 revamps the orthodox textures of Minecraft by introducing new dark-fantasy-themed fashions and textures into the sport. The Pack accommodates intriguing armor textures, which might be a very good match for any medieval settings that gamers need to enterprise. On this new world, a lot of the armors will likely be fairly gritty, subsequently those that get pleasure from having a badass wanting armor-set can relaxation guarantee that Grimdark will assure qualities. With Grimdark, gamers can put on orthodox armors and nonetheless really feel like one of the vital highly effective beings on the planet Minecraft as nothing increase one’s confidence greater than a shiny and inflexible wanting armor piece.
– Sponsored Ads –
Grimdark Armor Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Grimdark Armor Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.1 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5