Gosha’s RPG First Person Resource Pack 1.18.1, 1.17.1 for Minecraft is exclusive for its concept of taking over a special method to the gameplay. Gosha doesn’t change something from the vanilla model of the sport as an alternative focuses on the one facet that many different Packs didn’t ship, “First Individual Level of View”. It’s one thing so easy but not till now somebody has give you a wonderful concept, enhancing the gamers POV expertise in order that they could possibly be extra immersed within the recreation. When you ever get bored from the vanilla first particular person and wish to maintain your swords, gadgets, and torches realistically as you discover your RPG worlds, Gosha is one thing for you as it can put your first-person mode proper into that basic RPG type!
– Sponsored Ads –
List of Resource Pack Features:
– Torches and lanterns at the moment are 3D within the first and third particular person.
– All instruments and weapons like pickaxes and swords now larger and extra vertical.
– Bows at the moment are nearer to the middle of the display screen and the crossbow is offset barely off the middle.
– Gadgets now larger and face you with the intention to see them extra clearly.
Gosha’s RPG First Person Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Gosha’s RPG First Person Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.1 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.13.2 + 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2