Glowing 3D Lightsabers Resource Pack for 1.17/1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4/1.13.2 provides round some 5 superb 3D Lightsabers in your game and in addition principally individuals use it for PvP. It has a excessive decision of 128×128 on this Useful resource pack. It was designed by creatorLabs.
– Sponsored Ads –
This Useful resource pack may even do enable your Lightsabers to glow within the gentle to make an ideal view while you’re enjoying the game. It additionally permits and helps the swords and different textures while you’re utilizing OptiFine. It has extremely detailed textures and when you mix them with the 3D issue then it is going to make your Jedi battle that will probably be very sensible as doable.
Glowing 3D Lightsabers Resource Pack Changelogs:
- Added some 3D Swords.
- New Luke Skywalker Lightsabers.
- Added Kylo Ren and Darth maul Lightsabers.
- Added 3D Glowing Lightsabers.
Glowing 3D Lightsabers Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Glowing 3D Lightsabers Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: creatorLabs | Source Link: PlanetMinecraft